Friday, April 2, 2004

Yard Sale first and last...

                                   

Well, I say this is my first and last yard sale...but that is just how I feel now.  Probably someday down the road I will probably have another one, but as for now I am done with yard sales after tomorrow.  This has been quite a job to take on and it's not even done yet!  I'm still hoping for a good turn out.  It's supposed to be pretty tomorrow and the tempature is supposed to be comfortable.  So, I am hoping people will come out and spend, spend, spend!  I still have some more pricing to do and then I have to get organized with all the stuff I need to take tomorrow.  I hope I don't forget anything.  Maybe I should make a list of all the stuff I need to bring.  Kent is going to help set up.  And then he is coming back home to go to bed.  But I am glad that he is atleast going to help load everything.  He is such a sweetie!!  Well, for now that is all.  I guess I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that you downloaded smile central.... It's fun stuff isn't it...
~Dana