Wednesday, April 14, 2004

LOL..the joys of living SO close to family

:::WARNING...THIS IS EMBARRASSING BUT IS MY JOURNAL...SO I MUST WRITE ABOUT THINGS ON MY MIND:::::

                                        

So today was a good day.  Kent and I woke up at 11am which was nice and we ate breakfast and watched TV.  Then later we did that thing that married folks do and all of a sudden we hear the front door open and someone saying "Paper".  I was like OH MY GOODNESS so Kent quickly finds his clothing and runs to see what is happening but before he could his Granny was already walking away.  We don't know if she knew or not or what but hopefully not.  Needless to say we will be more careful next time...LOL.  Anyway, after that, I cooked lunch and we just watched TV.  I also washed dishes and straightened the kitchen up a little bit.  Now, Kent is at work and I am left here to find something to take up my time.  I guess its a night of watching TV again and then off to bed.  I have a doctor's appointment at 9:15am tomorrow and we will have to leave a bit early to get there with all the morning traffic.  Hopefully, everything will check out OK.  I'm still nervous though cause I just don't know what to expect!  Lately I have felt pretty good which kind of scares me a bit.  My boobs (I know too much info) have been hurting a good deal but besides that I am good to go.  I haven't had morning sickness in about 4 or 5 days so maybe I am just out of thatphase.  Anyway, just please continue to pray for us and our little baby.  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"that thing that married couples do........."  OH!  You mean fighting over money, the remote, who's time it is to clean the litter box and stuff like that?  Just wait until you have kids!...whew........

Anonymous said...

hehe funny stuff

Anonymous said...

great way to share...
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES

Anonymous said...

It could have been worse, it could have been in the middle of the night and she could have had a flashlight!!!!LOL!!!

love, Aunt Karen Kay