Sunday, April 11, 2004

No Subject really....

Well, Happy Easter all!!!!  Today was a busy day for me.  We went to church with Kent's family this morning.  I have to be honest and say that I am so used to the church that I have been going to for months now that the church we went to today felt odd to me.  Anyway, after church we had Easter lunch with Kent's extended family.  We stayed there until about 3pm or so.  Then we came home and watch a little TV and ate some food from Burger King.  Then we went and saw "The Passion of the Christ".  All I can say is wow!  It was really a great movie.  I HAD to go to the bathroom but I knew if I got up that I would miss something so I just sat there and talked myself out of it...lol.  And it was hard to do seeing how my bladder is slowly being crowded out by the baby!!  But I managed!  After the movie Kent and I went to Wally World and walked around for a little while.  We looked at plants and things like that.  Now, we are just sitting around.  Kent doesn't have to work tomorrow...YAY....so we will probably stay up a little later and just enjoy each other while we can.  Well, that is all for now.  By the way, please keep us in your prayers.  Everything seems to be going fine, but prayers are always needed!  And appreciated!!!!  Later gator!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily..
I'm glad you had a great Easter!!  You're always in my prayers!!
~Dana