Monday, April 12, 2004

Oldself...is that you???

                                                super_woman_run_md_wht.gif

I'm starting to feel like myself again.  Or atleast for now I am.  I'm still tired, but that I can deal with.  Today, I got up at 8am so that I could call the pharmacy and get my RX refilled.  I'm hoping that it gets to me tomorrow, because I am down to ONE pill.  The lady told me that they would mail it today and that it SHOULD be here tomorrow.  Let's hope so.  Cause if not, I will be making a trip to B'ham to pick it up.  Let's just pray it gets here tomorrow with the mail!!!!  Well, after I called them I went back to bed but never really went to sleep.  I dosed off and on until about 10:15am.  Then Kent and I got up and I watched "Starting Over" on NBC.  I have fallen in love with that show for whatever reason.  After the show went off I went and had my quiet time while Kent weedeated (if that is even a word) around the house.  Then I went and started washing clothes (last load is in the dryer..yay!) and cleaning my house.  Iwashed dishes (well, Kent did most of them), then I vacuumed and swept the floors, and wiped all the counter tops off and the kitchen table and then cleaned up the bathroom.  This is the most I have done in WEEKS!!!!  I am just too happy for words.  Hopefully, after my doctor's appointment Thursday I can start being cleared as healthy!!!!  I'm known right now as a high risk pregnancy!  But, hopefully soon that will all change!  And after I talk to my doctor a little bit, I think I will feel a lot better about the whole progesterone thing.  Well, that is all that I have done today!  Tonight I plan on watching the Miss USA contest and then just relax with the hubby!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!!!  BYE!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh...just so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

I love "Starting Over." I dont get to watch it much but i love it! Hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I am SOO Glad that u are finally pregnant!! I just read up and that's such great news!!!!! I'm just catchin up on ur journal cuz i've gotten realy behind!! but CONGRATSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!