Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Introducing....

Zoey Taylor OR Jonathan Kent Jr.  WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!  We have known for about a month now.  But we were waiting until we saw the heartbeat to start telling everyone!  And today...WE SAW IT!!!!  This baby is truly a miracle.  After two miscarriages and the doctor telling me I didn't even ovulate in Feb. we didn't think we could be pregnant now.  But I took a test in early March and sure enough I was!  So, I started taking my progesterone and my numbers just went up, up, up!  So, I am too excited and happy for words.  But we finally have a baby with a heartbeat!  The baby is measuring 7 weeks and 6 days.  My due date is set for November 17!!  We didn't hear the heartbeat but the doctor said it will be another month before we can.  But we did SEE it and that is all I care about now!  So, enjoy the picture and view it larger to see it clearer!!!!  OH, please keep us in your prayers.  We still aren't out of the woods yet so keep praying for us!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!  EMILY!! CONGRATS!!!!!  I'm so happy for you!!  I cannot believe that you have kept this from me!!  I even emailed ya asking about Clomid!!  It's okay...I totally understand about the waiting to tell part....b/c that is what I plan on doing if I get pg again...I'm waiting til I see the heart beat to tell anyone!  So did you use the clomid then?  (Email me the answer or post it in my journal) I'm just so overly excited for you right now!  Nothing but prayers for the three of you!  
HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!  la la la la
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily and Kent!!!!  :-)  Such great news!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS EM~~~YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS.  I THINK YOU SHOULD NAME IT NIKI! LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily and Kent!!  I will keep you in my prayers.  

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh you won't get to make it to my wedding then.  hehe  Just teasin' ya!  I'm so happy for you!  Prayers for a full-term healthy pregnancy and delivery!!!  :)

Anonymous said...

GOD IS GOOD!!!! I LOVE YOU ........ Aunt Karen Kay

Anonymous said...

Congrats and I'm still praying for you guys.  Love Ya Ashley