Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Food...such an ugly word

Well, let's just say...food hasn't been the greatest thing to me.  Last night, I couldn't eat enough.  This morning...I wished I had't ate so much the night before.  And now I can't seem to want to eat anything.  I have to make myself eat and when I eat I don't seem satisfied.  I haven't had any cravings so I just try to eat what I want and what is healthy.  It's OK though...it's all worth it!!!

Well, today I have pretty much done nothing.  I cleaned up a little..i.e made up the bed, picked up shoes and put them in their place....  I then took a shower and headed up to the hill to see Kent's Granny.  She called and wanted to see the picture of the baby.  So, I went up there for a bit and then came home.  Tonight, Kent and I are going to Lowes to pick up some plants.  Hopefully, they will get planted soon!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi....I have kept up with your journal for awhile.  I don't keep a journal so I usually don't leave comments...but I was so happy to hear the news!!!  Congratulations to both of you!  And I have you all in my prayers.  Tracie

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily, I am so happy that your dreams are coming true.  This baby is your miracle... a precious gift to a mommy and daddy who are so deserving of it.  I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Be sure to drink lots of fluids and eat your protein.  You rest now, and take good care of yourself!  ~Erin