Thursday, April 15, 2004

My doctor update

Well, what a day!  I think I finally fell asleep at around 2am this morning.  After being sick (I guess I spoke too soon with the whole my morning sickness is gone) and shaking from scaring myself cause I couldn't breathe I finally gave up and fell asleep.  After only 4 hours and 45 minutes of sleep I got up and got ready to go to the doctor.  Thankfully, Kent was able to go with me.  I always feel so much better when he is there with me.  Well, we go in and the doctor says that everything is looking great.  I talked with him about my concern with my progesterone and he said that 27.4 is a good number for the phase of pregnancy that I am in.  He said that he was running my progesterone a little high to make sure we covered all our bases.  He said though that if it goes below 22 to just start taking two pills a day again.  I hope it doesn't go below 22.  PLEASE BE A GOOD NUMBER TOMORROW!  Well, then he said that once I get to 12 weeks that I will be for the most part out of the woods!  After this next visit on April the 21st, I will no longer be seeing him = (   So, he told me that after the baby is born and I come back for my 6 weeks check up to bring a picture of the baby.  So, that made me feel good that he had enough confidence to say something like that.  Hopefully, I'll be able to show him and the rest of the world a picture of this little belly bean when it is born.  After the appointment, I had some lab done and I will get the results from that tomorrow.  So until then let's just all pray that everything is good.  There is a reason for this little miracle inside me and I'm just praying that I get to see it!  Bye yall!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...Emily!!  I'm so happy for you!!  You deserve all the great things that are coming your way!  God is good!
~Dana