Thursday, April 22, 2004

So...I only turn 21 once...

                                             birthday_pig_cake_md_wht.gif

It's an on going joke between Kent and me that I only turn 21 once and he should really go ALL OUT for my birthday (May 13).  Yes, I know that you only turn any age once but still...this will be the last birthday for me before the baby comes so I want it to be special!  So, Kent is going to Circuit City to look at digital video cameras.  I am sooo excited.  This camera also takes pictures.  Which will let me start doing belly pics of my belly as the pregnancy continues.  I am so excited.  For Kent's 23rd birthday I am taking him to Florida and paying for it all.  I may get him a little something else, but for the most part it will be the Florida trip.  Anyway, I can't wait!!!  We are going in July so I need to start getting a tan.  I plan on getting out in the sun today...if I can just actually get up and do it.  Hopefully, once I am done writing this I can get up and do something.  Tomorrow I plan (plan being the keyword) to clean my house...i.e vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, straightening, etc. etc.  We'll see how that goes.  So far today I have felt pretty good.  Maybe I am starting to get out of this funk that I have been in.  Only 2 weeks and 6 days until I enter my 2nd trimester.  It will be the longest that I have ever been pregnant...well actually 13 weeks and 1 day.  So I can't wait!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later.  By the way, FRIENDS comes on tonight!  Final 3 shows....sniff, sniff!  Well, later gator!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh yes...Friends...no re-run!  YAY!!

Anonymous said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And girl, I feel you, I'm counting down the days until my 2nd trimester too!!  :o)

Lisa

http://journals.aol.com/missuzthumpr/LisasLife

Anonymous said...

Just happened upon your journal while visiting one of this weeks Top Picks.  Firstly, congrats on the upcoming arrival of your future addition!!!  The ultrasound picture is absolutely precious!  Secondly, have yourself a wonderful birthday!  I myself share the same day.  Keep up the wonderful journaling and God Bless!