Monday, April 5, 2004

Once the room stops spinning...

Well, this sickness stuff has just about gotten on my last nerve.  Now, I have a headache and am dizzy for most of the day.  Everytime I get up off the couch the room just kinda spins.  I'm hoping this will end soon.  Plus, I am tired.  I took about a 45 minute nap today and woke up feeling worse...will the madness ever end?????

Well, today I have done nothing...  But I am in the current process...slow process...of cleaning my house up a bit.  I vacuumed the floors and I am currently washing clothes.  I washed dishes (boy was my sink full).  And I am going to sweep and straightened up the rest of the house...as soon as I feel like it.  Then I am going to sit down eat my SUBWAY and watched TV.  Hopefully, the night will fly by and I will get a good nights sleep tonight.  Tomorrow will be a busy day...but I will have to update yall on that later!  Until then...yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better Emily!! Sleep is good when you are sick!
Smiles..
DAna

Anonymous said...

The future nurse in me is telling you to push the fluids and rest. That's the perfect recipe for getting well. Praying for ya! ~Erin