Tuesday, April 13, 2004

My progesterone trip....

                                        couple_on_vacation_md_wht.gif

Well, today was a fairly good day!  It was rainy most of the day and COLD.  It only got to like 38 degrees outside!  I was like who turned on the AC???  But it's supposed to warm up starting tomorrow. 

Well, when the mail came today it didn't have my progesterone pills in it...grrr  So, a trip to B'ham was in order.  When I got there the lady was like "We mailed you your medicine".  I told her that I knew that and that the lady I talked with yesterday said they should be in the mail today and they weren't so I need to have some today cause I am out.  Thankfully, she was understanding and refilled me another bottle.  So tomorrow after the mail comes I will have progesterone pills for quite some time!  It's ok!

Well, tonight is going to be a relaxing night.  Watch a little TV and just do nothing!  I ordered some pizza earlier and have already filled myself with that.  So now all I have to do is wait for Kent to get home!  By the way, I weighed myself today and I have lost a pound and a half.  I'm thinking that I have mainly just lost muscle cause I haven't been able to work out but my tummy is growing so....  Just keep praying for us and this little belly bean!!!!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!!!  BYE!

No comments: