Thursday, April 1, 2004

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

Well, happy April everyone!!!!!  I can't believe it's already here!  Only one month and 12 days until my birthday....woohoo!!!!  I can't wait!!!

Well, today was a busy day.  Kent and I almost finished all the Spring Cleaning.  We only have like 3 or 4 more things to do and then we will be done.  But for the most part all the "cleaning" is done.  We just have to go through all our junk and get rid of some stuff.  And after that we will be DONE!  YAY!  I'm so thankful that my husband wanted to help.  He is too sweet sometimes.  Anyway, today I also when for a hair cut.  It was only a trim...I am letting my hair grow out for the summer.  We'll see if I can stand it until then.  I am always saying that I am going to let my hair grow out and then end up getting it cut again.  But I really am going to try to let it grow...

Next week (fingers crossed) I hope to do my planting.  I still need to go look at flowers and see which ones I like and which one I want to plant.  I think flowers make the front of my house look so pretty!  It dresses it up a bit.  Anyway, that is all for now.  I will try and update yall more often...it's just been BUSY around here lately.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: