Monday, April 19, 2004

Doing a happy dance!!!

::::::::::::Doing a Happy Dance::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Well, we went in for another ultrasound and there as strong as it could be was a baby with a heartbeat.  And this time the baby had grown sooo much.  It was moving around and the baby even seemed to be waving at us at one point...it was just tooooooo precious.  Only thing that was off was it is a week behind in its growth.  But my doctor said that it's nothing to worry about because that happens from time to time.  But my doctor couldn't have been happier.  He even said that he was sad to see me go.  And that if I ever get a chance to drop back by his office and give him updates.  He was very excited for us.  He said that my chances of miscarrying now are only 5% which my chances were 20-30% earlier.  I have to stay on progesterone a few weeks longer than we first thought but that is fine with me as long as this baby stays healthy.  So praise God for answered prayers and as always they are appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy joy joy!!!  I am beyond words Em!  So HAPPY!!!!  
~Dana

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you this week and am so pleased that God answered our prayers... God is so good!  You are so blessed with this little baby!  I am so happy for you and I know you will be the best mother! ~Erin

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

I live halfway across the country from you, but I follow your journal everyday. I feel like you and Kent and now baby are a part of my life. I'm so happy for you, your in my prayers. God is amazing isn't he?

Anonymous said...

yay!!  im really happy for you! no worries from now on, everythings gonna be great!!