Sunday, April 25, 2004

And the race is OVER!

YAY!  The race is over!  But they all seem to be using my street to leave.  The road infront of my house is SO busy!  I swear for the past 3 hours or so it has been constant traffic!  I'm glad for now that I don't have small children to look after.  But they will all be gone soon...so that is something to look forward to.

Today was a good day.  Kent and I went over to Granny's to eat and then we sat around and talked for a bit.  Kent came home and got ready for work and I got in the bed and took a nap.  I was just sooo tired.  I have no idea why though.  I mean I haven't done much and lately I haven't been getting tired.  Oh well.  It was nice though to take a nap.  Now, I am fixing to go find something to eat.  And then the rest of the night it watching TV and waiting on Kent to get home.  So, I guess I'll talk with yall later!

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!  bye bye race fans!!