Thursday, April 29, 2004

Thunderstorms???

Well, today so far has been a great day.  I got to sleep in until about 10:15am and then I had some breakfast and got to watch my favorite morning show, "Starting Over".  I just love the drama on there.  It's so funny.  But it really is a good show.  Well, after the show I decided I would tan.  Kent was sweet enough to straighten up the house for me.  Which I very much appreciate.  I tanned for about an hour and 15 minutes and then the clouds started moving in.  We are supposed to have some thunderstorms sometime...but really sure when...tonight, tomorrow, Saturday....who really knows.  I do like a good thunderstorm though.  Nothing serious but just a simple thunderstorm.  Being in the south that is just something you live with.  But so far this year it has been pretty calm.  Well, enough with the thunderstorm talk.  Tonight is FRIENDS.  I believe it's the next to last show.  How sad...  I really do like that show and I wish they could stay on for another year or so.  But oh well...  There will be others show I guess.  Well, that is really all I have to say.  I'm fixing to go eat lunch and watch a Baby Story on TLC.  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny, I like Starting Over too....are they going to let Josie back in?!  Also of course love Baby Story :o)