Friday, April 23, 2004

Cotton Candy

So, I must be honest and say that cotton candy is my weakness right now.  I try to only eat so much of it.  Cause I know that my baby is probably bouncing off my uterus right now.  But I shared it with my cat Sammie.  For whatever reason she loves cotton candy.  Go figure...she's a fat cat.  Anyway, hopefully I can control my cravings for cotton candy long enough to get through this pregnancy.  Because if it were up to me...I would have it everyday, all day.

So, I cleaned my house today!  YAY for me!  It's the first time in forever (or so it seems) that I have had the chance or actually felt like cleaning it!  I vacuumed, swept, dusted, wiped counters off, and cleaned the bathroom.  I am just too proud!  Hopefully, it can stay clean for awhile!  I also tanned today.  Outside tanning of course.  I stayed out there for about an hour.  I plan to go back out in a few minutes.  I had to come inside to watch my show and to get some water.  So, that has basically been my day!  Tonight, I hope Kent and I can go out.  I have a craving for spaghetti.  Anyway, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: