Wednesday, April 21, 2004

So far so good

Well, today has been good.  I've had more energy today than usual.  But I still had to take a nap.  Today I have straightened up my house and did some cleaning, I washed clothes (3 loads yesterday and 3 loads today), I did some gardening, and I walked around the yard for a few minutes.  Not too bad.  Later tonight, Kent and I are going out to the mall and grab something to eat.  Hopefully, we won't run into too many race fans.  The race is here this week.  Which is always so lovely...can you sense the sarcasm?  Hopefully, it won't rain this weekend and they can get the race over with.  It's not so much the race that I care about, because I have helped with it and all, its just it gets sooo crowd and the road I live on is a road that ALOT of people take to get to the track.  So my yard ends up loading trashy cause people throw out their beer cans and bottles and all their unwanted trash.  ANYWAY, enough with that vent.  Yesterday my doctor's office called to tell me my progesterone was a 45.4. Which is great!  So, I have two more weeks of 2 pills a day and then I go to one pill a day for 2 more weeks.  And then I am done with the progesterone.  Hopefully, my body will take over after that.  Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GRRREEAT NEWS!!  I'm happy that it went up!!
Smiles..
Dana