Saturday, April 24, 2004

Spring, Spring, Spring

                                         

Well, Spring is really here.  But it has been hotter than usual.  Today its in the mid to upper 80s!  It was great for tanning though.  Which I did.  Hopefully, I will be able to keep some what of a tan.  I don't want to be white all summer long just because I am pregnant!  I'm careful though...I only stay out for about 40 minutes or so and then I come in and drink some water and rest and then go back out.  It can be really relaxing.  But with all the traffic that is on my road due to the race, it was a little noisey today.  Oh well, I got over it. 

I also washed clothes today...fun, fun.  But it was only 3 loads so it didn't take up a lot of my time.  But I do need to be folding them right now instead of playing on the computer.  

My flowers are somewhat doing well.  There is this one type of flower that doesn't seem to be doing so well.  I might have to pull it up and just start over with a new one.  I'll give it a couple more weeks and we'll see how its doing then.

Well, that is my update for today.  I need to go fold clothes and hop in the shower.  Kent and I are going over to my parent's tonight and eat with them.  Hamburgers...yummy.  I don't know why but I really do want some hamburgers right now!  Anywho, I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: