Saturday, April 3, 2004

Yard Sale Success!

Well, it looks as though the yard sale was a success.  I met my goal of atleast $100 and surpassed it.  It was a long morning though.  But I've got cash in my pocket, a tan on my face, and stories to tell for weeks so it's "all good".  We sold a lot of our stuff...and yet we still had a lot to load up afterwards.  We were going to have a second yard sale sometime in the late Spring or early Summer, but we didn't feel like going through all the trouble again so we just loaded up the rest of the stuff to give it to the Salvation Army.  I woke up at a VERY early 4am and the started setting stuff up at around 5:15am.  Who knew there was a 4am or a 5:15am on my watch....??  Anyway, some people came a little earlier than thought but it was OK, we had set most of our stuff out.  It amazing how people get up on Saturday morning for these things...  There were two people there at 5:00am circling just waiting for us to start setting up, but they finally gave up and came back later I believe.  Anyway, like I said I have stories to tell.  But that will just have to wait until later...because this "little" girl is tired and is fixing to go take another nap.  Yall be good.  BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great news that you met your goal and then some! I can imagine that it was a lot of work before and after. Congrats!
~Dana