Monday, April 26, 2004

Dreams

                                                       

OK...for about the past week I have has some CRAZY dreams!  And when I say crazy I do mean crazy!  I'll be dreaming of one thing and then it just switches to something TOTALLY different.  And everything I dream is something I experienced during that day but only with a twist.  Like, I saw Kent's moma during that day...but that night I dream she attacked me.  Just messed up stuff like that.  It can get crazy.

Today is going to be one of those days that I probably don't do a thing.  Although I would't mind getting on the treadmill for about 30 minutes or so today.  I'm going to start trying to work out again.  Walking and swimming and hopefully some light weight training.  Just to keep my body in shape so when I go into labor I can "handle it as far as physically"(yes, I know labor is hard thus the reason I want to be in some sort of shape for it).  I plan on cleaning a little...nothing big just sweeping and straightening up the place a bit.  And then its the couch for me.  I have two shows that I watch on Monday nights and I don't plan on missing them.  Well, now that Kent is finished working his abs, I guess I will get off and go see if I can get him to walk over to his Granny's with me to use her treadmill.  Well, that is all for now...I'll talk with yall later!  BYE!

 

PS: Tomorrow I go and meet with my new OB doctor.  My usual doctor doesn't deliever so I am switching over to this new doctor.  I hope I like him and that he can have a good relationship like I had with my previous doctor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy dreams indeed!  GL with your new doc!!
~Dana

Anonymous said...

That is all part of being pregnant...i had them too...Love you, Aunt KK