Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My doctor update

  Well, I met my new OB today.  And all I have to say is that I LOVE HIM!  He was so funny and he just helped me relax.  We he first walked into the room and asked "how are you 3 doing."  I thought it was nice that he included the baby.  He was a doctor that you immediately feel comfortable with.  Anyway, he got the doppler thing to hear the heartbeat and said "let's see if we can hear that little critter."  Since my uterus is tilted backwards its kind of hard to find the heartbeat right now, but Dr. Hudson said he likes a challenge.  And after about 10 minutes of trying (which I thought was nice cause most doctors would have given up) he finally found it.  It was real faint because of my unterus being in the way but he said it was definately there.  He did change my due date to Nov. 22.  I told him that my first due date was Nov. 4 and then it was changed to Nov. 17...and we joked about how it could be Christmas before the baby actually comes...lol.  But anyway it was a great visit and I really like him!  I have another appt. May 11th.  I also got some blood taken...like 4 tubes of it.  I felt a bit izzy afterwards but it was OK and all worth it.  So that is my update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you like your new doc...that is a very important thing...esp. when they are dealing with precious cargo!
Smiles..
Dana

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you heard the heartbeat....we still can't hear the heartbeat with the doppler....but saw it on the ultrasound :o)

Lisa