Friday, April 9, 2004

A bit better

                           

I'm feeling better today about my progesterone.  I am still showing signs of pregnancy, i.e sore boobs, morning sickness, tired, and headaches.  So, I am just going to trust what my nurse and doctor think and just leave it in God's hands.  I've had many people tell me that anything above 20 is good.  So, I am just going to have to believe it and move on.  I'll see the doctor on April 15th and we'll talk more then.

Today, Kent and I planted my flowers in the flower bed.  I can't wait until they grow in and start blooming out.  They will be so pretty.  I just hope I have enough energy to weed them and water them and just take care of them.  Hopefully, I will and it will be a pretty garden this year!  I am still going to get some more flowers and put them in two big pots and sit them on either side of a bench that I have on the front porch.  I'll get to that some time next week I guess!

Kent is off for Easter.  We didn't know if he would be or not.  But he has Sunday and Monday off!  YAY!  I am so glad.  He hasn't had a Sunday off in sooo long!  Plus, we have a family lunch to go to and with it being his family, I didn't want to go to it by myself.  So now thankfully I won't have to!  YAY again!  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!  Bye!

No comments: