Wednesday, June 30, 2004

So I was asked.....

WHERE IS YOUR UPDATE????  We'll here it is...   And there it goes...

Nothing to really update yall on or talk about.  My father-in-law in coming over for dinner tomorrow night.  Hopefully, I won't burn anything.  Kent's mom, brother, and sister are all in Florida on a youth trip, and Kent's dad was left at home.  So, we are feeding him tomorrow night.  That means that tomorrow I need to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things, clean the house (nothing major because I did some cleaning today), run by the ATM, and wash clothes.  Then cook supper.  So tomorrow is a full day.  Atleast I will be busy.  I just hope supper is good.  I still don't think Kent's dad is completely comfortable around me.  Reason being is I am still not completely comfortable around him.  LONG STORY!  Nothing bad or anything...just got off to a weird start...lol.  It's sorta funny.  Anywho...that's my update.  Yall enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope dinner goes well!!  
Smiles..
Dana