Saturday, November 8, 2003

And the waiting begins

OK.  The waiting begins...as we see if this month is the month we are pregnant.  I have about 2 weeks before I will even think about testing.  We'll just have to wait and see.  And I am not one who is made of patience.  I'll keep yall updated as much as possible. 

I had a somewhat busy day.  I went to Wal-Mart, Winn-Dixie, and Food World.  I had to buy some groceries that will hopefully get us through the next two weeks.  I also bought some cleaning supplies.  My marathon of cleaning will be beginning soon.  Nov. 23rd-27th.  It will be a blast...umm yeah sure.  Anywho, and after all that I went to the ATM.  I came home ate supper and watched a movie with the hubby.  Now I sit here trying to get sleepy so I can go to bed.  I guess that is all.  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!!!!!  Byeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: