Monday, November 17, 2003

Can we say clean?

My house is clean.  And when I say clean, I mean clean.  Let's just put it this way.  I got up at 10:15.  Threw a pot roast in the crock pot and started cleaning at 11ish.  I got done at about 9:45pm.  I had some breaks here and there, went to Wally World and had supper, but for the most part I was cleaning.  I even have a battle wound to prove it.  I so burnt my arm on the iron...ouch!  I pouted about it for a bit and it still hurts, but I'll be fine.  I still have some more stuff to do tomorrow as well...but after that I am done.  YAY!!!! 

I would have to say that yesterday was a rough day.  Could you tell?  Well, for the most part I am much better today.  I know that the whole miscarriage thing is a battle that I will have to fight from now until I die, but I know with each new day that God slowly takes that pain away and replaces it will hope and wisdom and understanding and patience(and He knows I need that).  I know that eventually in time that the sharp and seeming endless pain with someday be a dull pain that reminds me of just have sovereign God is.  And how we have to completely trust in Him.  He knows what's best for us and I have to continually keep reminding myself that.  I know my time is coming for a baby.  And when that time comes...I'll be ready, because God has trained me to be a parent that knows things can happen and that time is a gift to us...not a right.  We are to make best what God has given us.  If that's the only one thing I learn.  I will treasure my child in away that I wouldn't have before.  Because I will know that the child God gave me is truly a miracle.

I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...great entry!