Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Money, Money, Money

My jewelry party went so great.  Although not all my invited guests showed it still turned out to be a great success.  We had a lot of fun.  We played games, we ate, we shopped, and we all in all had a blast!  I think the final total for all the money spent was $528!  They said the average show does about $400.  So, I was way excited about that.  And I got $206 in free jewelry.  So, I got a lot of Christmas shopping done.  I am so excited.  It went a lot better than what I thought it would!

I am so in the Christmas mood.  I can't wait.  My neighbors across the street have already put up their tree and it looks so pretty through the window.  I think Kent and I are going to do our decorating the day after Thanksgiving.  I'm really looking forward to it.  My house looks so cute when it is decorated for Christmas.  I can't wait to turn on the Christmas music and sit under the tree and wrap gifts.  It is always my favorite thing to do!  Although this Christmas will be a little sad for me and my family, for many reasons it will still be a great time of togetherness and a growing experience for me.  This will be the first Christmas without my MawMaw Cummings and this Christmas I would have been preggo.  But you know what...all things happen for the glory of God.  And I know that spiritually, emotionally, and physically I will be a lot more mature because of the trails I've been through.  Well, I am off to relax for a bit and get enjoy the day.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: