Thursday, November 20, 2003

Just thinking

I've bee thinking a lot lately about many things.  Like, with the whole trying to have a baby thing...when I talk about it people are always like it will happen when you just don't think about it and just relax.  Well, for one it's hard not to think about it.  I think about my m/c daily and when I think that I think of wanting a baby.  The relaxing part is not going to happen either.  My body right now is so confused with itself that I couldn't relax even if I wanted to.  I think I am going to have to call my DR pretty soon.  AF hasn't showed up and I really don't think I am preggo.  So I think I may need something to jump start my cycle.  And plus, its stressful not knowing what is going on in your body.  I just want to have some sort of routine for my body.  Well, see how it goes.  I'm kind of nervous about even calling the DR cause I'm scared he will be like...well you just need to wait things out and let your body do its thing.  Well, what if something is really wrong and it can't do it's thing???  So many questions and so little answers.  Oh well.  I think I might try and head to bed here in a bit.  I need to get up and get ready to meet a lady at 11 for an appointment about selling jewelry.  I'll let yall know how it goes!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: