Saturday, November 1, 2003

Is anyone Christmas shopping yet???

I've started Christmas shopping WAY earlier than I ever have before.  I have gotten 3 people their gifts so far.  I am way excited.  I've found some great deals and jumped on them.  A few of the places I have shopped are OldNavy.com (go to the bargain section), Goody's (they were having a 50% off sale plus an additional 25% off sale), and finally I found this great online place.  I saw it advertised on TV, its called Overstocked.com.  I found a great gift there!  Yall really need to check it out and explore for gifts for any holiday. 

Nothing new today.  We continued to work on my new craft room.  We didn't get that much done cause Kent's stomach was hurting him.  Poor thing. 

WARNING: Writer about to get real cheesey...warning.....   I love my husband.  He is sooo sweet.  Although there are times I would love to ring his neck, for the most part he is the best!  When I need to talk, he listens.  He is always wanting the best for me.  He tells me how beautiful I am, when at the time I think I look the worse!  He writes me the sweetest letters.  And was there for me to cry on in the first days of our loss when I needed him the most.  He even took a couple days off from work so that he could take care of me.  And then we took a get-away vacation to Florida for a few days to relax after all we'd been through.  He got the best room for us and only the finest things for us those days.  He pampered me like crazy.  He gives me full body massages..WITHOUT me asking!!!!  He is just the best.  Sorry for all of that, but I just wanted to brag on my hubby for a bit!

Well, I'm off.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great hubby!