Tuesday, November 18, 2003

My Big Day Today

Well, I have a big day ahead of me.  I have to go get my hair cut at 10:00am.  Which I think I am going in for my shortest Do ever.  Kent said he liked my hair short...so we'll see.  If you see me walking around with a hat on for the next few weeks or so you will know that it didn't go so well.  I'm hoping it does go well.  I'm just scared that my hair won't do right short.  You know?  I have thick curly hair so I just wonder that when it is all said and done will it look like I have a big fizzy cottonball sitting on my head.  I'm going to ask my stylist if it is a good idea to cut it short.  I'll let yall know!  After the hair cutting I have to go to Food World and pick up a few things for my party tonight.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I hope a lot of people show up.  It should be a fun time.  Well, when I get home I still have a few things that I need to get done.  I still have to dust and take out the trash.  I have to make some tea and get all the cookies baked and all that fun stuff.  I have to make sure that my house is in good order.  I'm excited about it all though!  I'll let yall know how it turns out!

My neighbors across the street put up their Christmas tree I'm guessing yesterday.  I was like wow it's early.  But at the same time I looked at Kent and gave him that look like...we need to do that pretty soon.  He gave me that look like....why me?  LOL  My daddy warned him before we got married that I am spoiled and I am a handfull.  But my daddy made me that way....ain't that right daddy?  Go ahead and nod your head.  You know its true...lol.  Well, I need to go and get some stuff done.  I'll talk with yall later!  BYEEEE!

No comments: