Friday, November 14, 2003

Playing the Waiting Game

Last night was a busy little night for me.  I moved my computer from my living room into the extra bedroom/craftroom now/ computer room.  It was a tough little job to do all by myself.  But it got done and I put it all back together.  And it works!  Then I did a bit of cleaning.  Nothing much, just dusted the fans and cleaned the area where the computer used to be.  Then I made some more bracelets and earrings.  I mostly was on and off the internet all night.  Pretty much doing anything to keep myself busy!  I finally went to sleep at like 5 in the morning.  I got up at 12ish and had my quiet time and then went to my parent's house to clean.  I finished there around 2:30.  I came home and just played around on the computer.  I woke the hubby up at 4 and then cooked supper at about 6ish.  Now, I sit here talking to my daddy on IM.  I have no set plans for tonight.  But Kent is off tomorrow/Sunday and Monday.  I'm excited.  We get to go to church and not be worried about getting back in time to get Kent to work or whatever. 

BTW, it has been cold here.  I like it though and hope it stays that way from now on!  It's just not right for it to be cold and Thanksgiving time.  And that goes for Christmas too. 

Right now I am in the period of time where I am waiting to see if I am pregnant.  I am CD29 right now.  But I can't count on that to be a regular cycle cause of my miscarriage.  So I am going to wait a week or so.  I really want to take a test but at the same time, I am scared to.  I've done told yall that, but its just the way I feel.  So now I am playing the waiting game.  FUN FUN!  Anyways, that is all that I have for tonight.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: