Thursday, November 6, 2003

My mail lady needs to be fired!

OK.  Today I was sitting in my living room with the front door wide open...rememeber my door was WIDE OPEN!  OK.  So the mail lady drives by and puts the mail in the mailbox and drives off.  Well, Kent goes and gets the mail and comes back in.  He hands me the mail and I look down and see this little slip that says you have a package but you since you weren't home it will be waiting for you at the Post Office.  WHAT?  I'm not at home?  Really?  Cause I just saw YOU drive by MY HOUSE, thus that means I am at HOME.  I was so mad cause I have been waiting on that package for like a week.  So, Kent calls his Granny to ask her to ask his grandfather to pick the package up for us since he works at the Post Office.  I still just couldn't believe she just drove right by.  I mean we were home.  Both cars where in the drive way and everything.  I was just so shocked.  Oh well.  Hopefully, I will get my package this evening something.  I need to go and dry to hair and get dressed to go to Wal-Mart.  I have to go take my film to be developed.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: