Thursday, November 20, 2003

A new career for me?

Well, today so far has been a pretty good day.  The sun is shining the sky is blue and the weather is cool.  A lady that sells Premeire Jewelry called today because I was interested in selling it.  We made an appointment to eat lunch and talk about me getting into it.  We are meeting tomorrow at 11.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm hoping that I am good at it and that everything works out for me.  It would be a great little job to have.  I'm hoping to have atleast one show before Christmas, so I can get the feel of it and see if it's really for me.  I hope so.

I really have nothing planned for today.  I think I might head over to my parent's and straighten up their house a little bit so I don't have so much to do tomorrow since I am meeting that lady!  I also need to get things cleaned up around my house.  I am in the process of washing clothes now.  Tonight all I have planned is to watch Friends and just spend time with Kent.  Hopefully, it will be a relaxing night!  Well, I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: