Saturday, November 15, 2003

LOL This is too funny!

OK.  This is too funny.  I was sitting here just chillin', so I decided to reorganize my hall closet.  So, I get in there and I am moving stuff around.  Well, I was moving a bunch of Kent's hats and throwing them on the floor to give them away and plop....down falls a pregnancy test.  And yes it's the pregnancy test that Kent was hiding from me.  I just stood there and stared at it...lol.  He said I would never find it.  LOL.  He should know better than to stick it somewhere that I might organize!  I left it sitting on the entertainment center so that will be the first thing he sees when he comes in the door.  And if you are asking yourself....well is she going to use it?  I'm tempted to, but I will have to resist.  I just feel its way too early.  Even though I really, really, really want to take one and test right now.  But I'll try my best to just ignore it and continue cleaning.  I'll talk with yall laters!!!!

No comments: