Monday, November 10, 2003

Average Joe

Today has been a pretty good day.  I cleaned up the house a bit and just messed around in the house.  I watched Average Joe on NBC.  It really is a good show.  I wish she would have kicked Zack off and kept Dennis.  He (Dennis) seemed to be such a nice guy.  And Zack acts like a jerk.  But towards the end of the show Zack started acting a bit better.  I don't know if it was just for show or what.  There is supposed to be a twist on next week's show.  I can't wait.  Tonight is the last shift Kent has to work for the next two nights.  I am so glad he gets two days off.  I enjoy having him all day long!  I'm going to scan some pictures that I got developed later on tonight and I'll post them for yall.  It will give me something to do later on tonight!  I'll see yall then!!

No comments: