Monday, November 24, 2003

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK.  First of all...sorry no entry in the past few days.  I  have been a busy little bee!  Second of all.....I am no longer going to sell jewelry....why you ask?  Well, third of all....................I AM PREGNANT! Oh yeah you read right.  I am pregnant.  Surprised?  Me too!  I'm pregnant!  I can't believe it.  But I am.  I went to the doctor today (Monday) and I am 5 weeks.  Due to my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage, the doctor is keeping a very close eye on me.  He wants to make sure that everything is OK.  He ran some tests today for different hormones.  He did a progesterone  test and I am supposed to get the results to that tomorrow.  If it is low I will start taking two pills a day of progesterone until he tells me other wise.  So I'm not out of the woods yet!  So please please please pray for me and this baby and Kent (he will have to deal with me for the next 9 months....hehehee).  I'm really nervous already and a little scared.  So please keep me in your prayers!  Well, that is all for today.  I'll talk with yall later!!  WOOHOOO I'm preggo!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excited too!!! I just had a feeling. hehe *Ü* You're in my prayers hon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I just m/c on Thursday and seeing your entry has given me some renewed hope for the future. I will be praying for you!