Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I totally forgot

I totally forgot to upate yall on my friend and her premature baby.  Well, as of a few days ago everything is going just fine.  She had a little girl who they name Caroline Olivia.  They are calling her Carlie.  Carlie should be home by now.  She had a problem where a part of her brain hadn't developed yet (it will develope) that when she got real relaxed she would just stop breathing.  So, now all that is gone I believe.  I'm so happy that she is OK.  God still answers prayers and He still is in the miracle business!  Anyway, I am off to bed now.  I'll talk with yall later!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that all is well with the baby. Yay!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is ok. I hope to be reading about you having a baby pretty soon! Love ya!