Saturday, November 29, 2003

COLD!!!!!

It's cold!!!!  Even in the house.  This back room/craftroom/computer room doesn't warm up all that quickly.  My little hands are like ice.  I'm hoping it will warm up soon...in my house...I like it cold outside!

I am about to go and clean my house.  Very slowly and carefully that is.  What usually took me about 45 mins. to an hour will probably take 2 hours for me now.  I am taking things slow for awhile!!!! 

I got a lot of Christmas shopping done last night!  I only have like 3 more people to buy for and I am done.  Well, except for Kent.  He is starting to get to be the hardest person to buy for.  When he asked me what I want, I lay it all out on the table.  LOL  But he just says...whatever you want to buy me.  He is a mess!!!  But I love him!!!!!

Well, I am off.  I have clothes to wash and a house to clean.  And maybe a visit to Wally world.  We'll see!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!  BYE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats em on your pregnancy. I hope everything works out this time. Keep us updated. luv ya ~niki