Friday, November 7, 2003

Is it Friday already!!?!??!

Well, its Friday.  My cleaning day.  Woohoo!!!  I'm just waiting on Kent to go to work and then I am gonna clean a bit.  Nothing major.  That is the week of Thanksgiving.  Kent's grandmother (Granny) always has this huge family gathering for Thanksgiving (The Owens family) and then Christmas (The Cook family).  Well anyways, she has been cleaning since November 1st and she ain't gonna stop until its Thanksgiving.  She does it all.  Windows, walls, carpets, floors, everything.  So I figured I would do the same.  But only for a week.  I don't think I could handle it for a whole month.  Sometimes some of the people from the family like to come to our house and see what we've "done to the place" i.e. they are nosey.  That's ok though...I'm nosey too....  But anyways, I want the house spotless...well as much as possible.  I am also having a jewelry party Nov. 18, but I've done told yall about that.  I'll clean a bit that day, but nothing special.  Oh well.  Nothing new happened today...here's the break down of my day....I got up at 12 went to the parent's house and cleaned.  I then went to Kent's parent's house and picked up Kerith and took her to the bead store to pick out some charms.  I brought her back and then went to the bank to see my moma and give her my Finding Nemo DVD.  I got some stamps while I was there.  The I went to the post office and mailed all my jewelry party invites.  Then I came home.  That's about it.  Nothing exciting huh?  Oh well.  Maybe tomorrow.  Auburn plays Ole Miss.  Auburn is probably going to lose, but I've still got my fingers crossed for them!!!  Well, that's all for tonight...well maybe.  Depends on how late I stay up..hehee.  Byeeeee!

No comments: