Friday, November 7, 2003

Yoga

Yes, this is like the third entry in the past 24 hours.  But that's OK cause you know you love reading this stuff.  OK.  So I got some Yoga DVDs cause I have heard so many good things about Yoga.  Well, I just got through doing 2 of them.  They were OK.  I mean a lot of the positions were a little hard for me since I have never done it before.  And there were some I couldn't do at all.  Which was a little disheartening.  But then there we some that I really could tell I was doing right and it felt good.  Then there we some that relaxed me and just made me sleepy.  I'll have to use those when I got to bed.  Anywhoo, we'll see how it goes as I continue to try and get the hang of it all. 

My stomach has been hurting me pretty much all night.  I have no idea why.  All the foods I ate should have agreed with me.  I think a lot of it has to do with it getting closer and closer to the time where I can start worrying about am I pregnant this month or do I have to try all over again next month.  It's not so much worrying if I am or not, more I just want to know so I can do whatever step comes next....know what I mean?  Oh well.

Tomorrow here is what I have to do: Clean my parent's house.  Go to the bead store to pick up some charms and beads.  Come home, find something to cook.  Cook it and then relax.  Maybe, I can fit somemore Yoga in there somewhere.  We'll see.  Anyways, I guess this is all for tonight....well its really today(2:44am).  But you know what I mean!  Byeeeee!

No comments: