Sunday, November 30, 2003

Something New

Well, I have found a new site to keep everyone updated on the baby situation.  The link will be in my site column to the right ~~> .  It's a pretty neat site.  I hope yall enjoy!

Well, tomorrow is another day at the doctor's office.  I'm getting a bit nervous.  I just don't know what to expect.  I have had some sickness.  Today at Granny's house we were eating lunch and I had a slight stomach problem.  Nothing to call "morning sickness" or afternoon, or whatever time it was.  Probably more in my head than anything!  It's Ok though.  I rather have symptoms than not!  I ate a few crackers and I was fine.  By 5:00 pm I was craving another plate from Granny's.  It's all good!  Speaking of craving...I'm hungry!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: