Friday, November 28, 2003

Black Friday

OK.  So to the retail world today is "Black Friday".  You would think they would call it "Green Friday" cause everyone is spending their money.  Oh well.  I'm going to the mall later tonight with my parents.  I think I might pick a few things up for Kent.  Santa called and said that Kent has been a good boy this year...so what the hey.  I guess he can get "something".  The tradition of going to Wally World at midnight was offically taken out last night.  We rolled up to Wally and they were CLOSED.  Until 6am.  HOW RUDE!!!!  So, so much for that tradition.  We'll have to find us another one.  I still need to go to Wally and get a journal and a date calendar.  I'm going to start journaling on paper about my pregnancy so when I get preggo again or when this baby grows up...we can read what all happened.  I need a date book so I can keep up with all my dates with the doctor and haircut appt.  and stuff like that.  I did have one, but it runs out in December!  Whew, it is WINDY outside today...and cold too.  But I LOVE it!!!!  I'm glad that it is cold.  I can't wait until we get snow....if we even do.  We didn't last year.  Not even a dusting!!!!  I was looking forward to it...it would have been mine and Kent's first snow together!  Oh well.  Well, I have typed enough.  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: