Wednesday, November 5, 2003

Must sleep....

Well, today was a busy day again.  We went to Griffin's and got Granny a bday gift.  It was so pretty!!!  Anywho, we then went and helped rip apart a house that will eventually be torn down and replaced with a trailer by me and the hubby.  Anyways, after that we came home and took showers and went to Anniston.  We went to Sticks and Stuff and Haverty's to look at living room furniture.  We found a few things we liked, but haven't decided just yet what we are going to do.  We then went to Ruby Tuesday's and got something to eat and brought it home.  My daddy then came and delievered my desk to put in my craft room.  I am really excited about it!  After they we watched Smallville which was pretty good.  I then watched the Bachelor.  I only watch the last couple of episodes cause to me those are the only good ones.  Anyways, I am about to fall asleep as I type this.  I've been up since 5:30 this morning.  Hopefully, I will sleep better tonight!!!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: