Thursday, December 4, 2003

Baby names

OK.  So, I've had some people asked me if we have any names picked out for our up and coming baby in July.  Well of course we do!!!  For a little girl...Zoey Taylor.  If a little boy....Jonathan Kent Jr. but we will call him Jon Kent.  If by some weird chance (hush daddy) we have twins then the second girl name would be Landy something or another and a boy...well nothing so far for another boy name.  So, let's just think one baby for now.  If two are growing inside me...first you will have to pick me up off the floor cause I've fainted and then we can figure out names.  Haha. 

Well, for the most part today was blah.  I took a progesterone pill...and got dizzy...went and took a nap and felt better.  Besides that nothing really.  Straightened up the house a little bit and played on the internet.  Nothing exciting.  Kent is due home in about 30 mins or so.  Then he is going back into work at 7:30 in the morning.  And we get to spend Friday night together.  That is a first in a long time.  Well, I'll talk with yall later!  BYE!!!!

No comments: