Tuesday, December 9, 2003

Tiny fingers, tiny toes

OH YEAH...my baby has fingers and toes!!!!  Well, they are forming as we speak.  If you go to my Babycount down page you will see all the developements that are going on right now.  The weeks so far have been going by some what fast.  I guess with all the doctor visits and all the holiday activities it just makes time go by a bit faster.  I know one thing, I am ready for this tiredness and feeling sick all the time to pass.  I just don't feel like me.  I feel like a lazy person who just sits around all day doing nothing.  Which is pretty much all I do...atleast these past couple of days.  Kent has been so good to me so far.  He helps wash the dishes and sometimes just tells me to go lay down and he'll do the dishes.  He has even cleaned the house for me.  He helps with the clothes when they are being washed.  He even tells me to go lay down on the couch and then brings me my pillow and some covers to take a nap with.  Every night before we go to sleep he kisses me and then kisses the baby.  He has been a really great husband to me through this pregnany.  I can't wait to see how he acts with the baby.  He'll be adorable!  Well, I guess that is all for tonight!  Yall feel free to leave comments.  I could love to know who is reading my stuff!  Later!

No comments: