Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!  My Christmas Eve was soooo good!  My moma's side of the family did their Christmas tonight.  It went better then I thought.  I had a lot of fun.  I got some lotion and a beautiful ornament.  I also got a little change purse.  It is cute.  Then after that my parents and Jon Paul (my brother) and Ashley (his girlfriend) came over to my house.  We all exchanged presents.  I got clothes and gift cards.  Kent got clothes and a gift card.  It was great to have everyone together.  After the company left Kent and I exchanged our gifts.  I got a lot of neat things.  But my favorite would have to be two angels that Kent got me.  They each have a birthstone of each baby that we lost.  I wanted to cry.  But at the same time it made me feel so much better.  It's hard to explain.  It's almost like it's better cause now we have something to represent them even though they aren't with us.  Anyway, it was great.  Kent got from me clothes, a hat, and a drill...among other things. Even our little furbabies (cats) got some toys.  And some catnip.  They were very excited about that.  We took some pictures.  As soon as they get developed I'll post them on here.  It was really a great Christmas Eve.  Tomorrow we have tons of stuff to do.  I am a little anxious about two of the places we are going.  They each have a pregnant person at them.  I'm not looking forward to that.  But I believe I will manage and everything will be OK.  Atleast I hope so!  Well, everyone...just in case I don't get a chance before tomorrow...I want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww that was sweet of Kent! He's such a sentimental guy! Ya'll are perfect for each other. *Ü* Hope you have a wonderful Christmas sweetie! Oh and you can come help me clean my room! lol Just kidding! Love ya girl!