Sunday, December 21, 2003

My Sunday

Well, my Sunday was uneventful.  Nothing majored happened.  I went to Granny's and ate lunch and then chatted with everyone for a bit.  I came home and waited on Kent to get back from work.  My kidneys...or back...or whatever were/was....hurting me sooo bad.  So, I went to my parents and got in the tanning bed...it made me feel sooo much better.  Then Kent and I went to Wally World and got some stocking stuffers.  We ran into my brother in the parking lot and chatted with him for about 45 minutes or so.  Then we came home and ate supper.  Then we just sat around and watched TV.  Then Lesli called me and she decided to go to the doctor with me.  Which is cool.  I got Kent to call his mom for me to tell her that she didn't have to go with me to the doctor.  I was too chicken to call.  I didn't want her to hate me or something.  I still ended up talking with her for a few minutes.  She seemed cool with it all.  I hope she was.  I didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything.  I'm hoping I didn't.  I did want her to go...but at the same time I wanted Lesli to see St. Vincent's so she can maybe get some ideas if St. V's is where she might want to go...if she changed doctors...not saying she is...but if she wanted to.  I am proud of where I go...and think it's a great place for women to have babies at.  Oh well...enough of my mouth!  I'll chat with yall later  Oh and tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so yall keep me in your prayers!  Later gator!

No comments: