Thursday, December 11, 2003

Pills, pills, pills

OOOOOK.  I have taken so many pills, I have lost count.  Four pills a day is where I am at now.  I know there are a lot of people out there to who take a lot more than that a day, but for me...it's a lot.  My prenatal vitamins are fine, but my progesterone pills are kicking my butt.  Once I take them I am useless for like 3 hours.  I hate taking them.  But in the long run they will be worth it I'm sure.  But right now they are making me sick.  I hope when I go to the doctor Monday that he will tell me that if my progesterone levels are up then I don't have to take them anymore.  Here's hoping!!!!  I'm looking forward to Monday though.  We hopefully will see a little heartbeat.  But we have to get up at like 5 in the morning.  We have to be there at 7:30 when they open and hopefully be "worked in" for an ultrasound.  My doctor appointment is at 11 so hopefully we will get in by then.  Let's all pray that I do!  Well, that's all for tonight!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! I was watching the news tonight there was a story about pregnant women or women thinking about getting pregnant to limit their intake of tuna. no more than 12 ounces a week which is like 3 meals, dont remember exactly why, and you may not even eat tuna, but i was just gonna put the info out there. ttyl! love the entries!