Wednesday, December 31, 2003

A look back at 2003 Part 3

Please start with Part 1....

Looking back at this year I can see how much I have grown.  Through this year there have been many lessons.  Some I learned with grace and dignity...some I learned while kicking and screaming.  I have grown from a teenager to an adult.  I have had many great experiences and many horrible ones.  I have laughed, I have cried.  But thankfully I am still here breathing, learning, sharing, loving....I am still alive.  God has guided me through this year...and I know as 2004 comes He will still guide me.  Sometimes we will walk side by side....sometimes...He will have to carry me.  But I know with His strength...I will make it.  And I know that when our time is right we will be blessed with a beautiful and wonderful child....in His time.  So...I say goodbye to 2003 and look toward 2004 hoping and praying that it brings many wonderful times!  Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments: