Tuesday, December 16, 2003

The day after

Well, it's the first day after surgery and for the most part I am fine.  I have been more quiet with this miscarrage than the last one.  I guess the reason mostly is because I am talking to myself more this time.  The last time I wanted to talk with everyone else and see what they were thinking and what they thought about the whole situation.  This time, I am mostly asking myself all the questions and just talking with myself.  Which may help me get through this a little bit easier...if that is possible.  With this miscarriage I'm not so eager to have a conversation with people about it.  In fact, telling people this time has been the hardest part.  I just really don't want to talk about it.  I guess mostly because I talk to myself about it all day.  I looked up a website tonight at discoveryhealth and typed in blighted ovum.  It had some really good information on it.  If you are curious about what a blighted ovum is...just visit that site.  Well, I set an appointment for De. 22 at 8:15 in the morning to have my check-up after the D&C.  That is when we will start scheduling all the appointments for all the testing that will be done in January.  Yall please keep me in yours prayers.  Cause even now, I don't know how all this is going to play out.  I am hoping for the best, but trying not to get my hopes up like that last couple of times.  Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{Emily}}}} I'm without words to express how sorry I am that this happened to you again. I hope you get the answers you need in the upcoming weeks. Take care of yourself. I'll be praying for you, and I'll listen if you ever want to talk about it. --Heather

Anonymous said...

IAm very sorry for your lose.My family and iwill keep you and your husband in are prayers
Shannon