Monday, December 1, 2003

Doctor Appointment Today

Well, I went to the doctor today.  They took some more blood and I will get the results to that tomorrow.  The doctor said that everything seems to be fine and that I am to come back in 2 weeks to have a sonogram done to see if we can see the heartbeat.  If we do then my doctor will refer us to someone who delivers.  I'm hoping and praying for a heartbeat!!!!

OK. So let me tell you what happened at the doctor's office.  It seems like everytime I go there I get all nervous and stuff.  Well, we get there today and I had to pee really badly, but couldn't cause I didn't know if they needed that for a test or something so I wait.  Well, then I start feeling sick so I start freaking out thinking I am going to get sick all over this office.  Well, they finally call me back there to a ROOM...so before going to a room I dash into the bathroom.  Well, a few minutes went by and I was still in there trying to make sure all was "done" (sorry, I'm trying not to give yall a mental pic of me being sick).  Well, I hear again...Emily please come to room 1.  Kent is sitting out in the waiting room wondering what happened to me...thinking I got lost or something.  So I finally make it to the room and the nurse was like are you OK...I was like I am now.....

Oh well, that was my day.  I am fixing to go sit under the tree and wrap gifts!!!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww....how sweet throwing up yumm!!! Luv ya'll~~niki