Friday, December 19, 2003

Cash or credit?

Well, Kent, my mom, my dad, and I went shopping tonight.  I had to take back some shoes I bought Kent cause they were too big...go figure.  And then I needed some blue jeans.  So, we go and get Kent a new pair of shoes...some New Balance.  And then we head to GAP.  Well, we walk in there and I grab a pair of jeans to go and try on.  Before I finish this story, I have to give those of you who don't know me very well some background on me.  I have a butt that is tiny, tiny, tiny.  So, I like to wear jeans that have flaps on the back pockets.  It makes my butt look a bit bigger.  Not that I am trying to show my butt off to people...I just think I look better that way.  ANYWAYS...back to my story.  So, I go in the dressing room and try on these jeans....people...you could have laid me down on the floor face first and ironed a shirt on my butt...cause those jeans made my butt look soooo flat!  So, I come out of the dressing room like OK..on to American Eagle.  So we go there.  I found a pair of jeans...on sale....and go and try them on.  They are pretty close...not perfect...but close...I'LL TAKE IT!  Then we head down to Martains to see if there are any jeans there.  Well, I try on these great LEVI jeans.  They were soooo perfect for my small booty!  But, the little roll that I have left over from the pregnancy (which as soon as I can exercise will be gone!) just hung over the jeans.  And I HATE that!!!!  So, I didn't get those.  But as soon as I lose some of this gut...I am going back!  For those of you thinking....dang you spend a lot of money on clothes.  Well, not really.  I clothes shop yes but it isn't all the time.  My husband...the wonderful man that he is...has let me splurge a little bit due to the situation we have currently been in.  Anyways, I am telling yall..by no means...are we falling deep into debt.  So yall can rest easy tonight!  Well, that is all for today.  I'll try and check back in tomorrow!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here Emily :::handing you some of my extra booty::: Now isn't that better? LOL The grass is always greener...